Name: NSW Consumer Advisory Group
This organisation is the peak consumer body in NSW for people living with mental illness. Recovery Innovations International (Mental Health) owner has enjoyed an extensive history with this organisation.
Highlights for NSW CAG include:
- Co Co-Ordinator of the National Standards for Mental Health Services, Quilt Project. This quilt travels across Australia and promoting these standards.
- Co Co-Ordinator - National Standards Festival - a one off special event promoting the National Standards for Mental Health Services.
As an innovative trainer and facilitator, Ms Desley Casey, owner of Recovery Innovations International (Mental Health) has developed highly successful training and is the only WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Facilitator in NSW. Training courses include but not limited to:
- Becoming a Peer Support Worker (on behalf of CAN (Mental Health) Inc.
- Consumer Advocacy
- Consumer Representation
- Busting Out of the Welfare & Poverty Cycle Facilitator's Workshops
- Coping with Voices Recovery Group
- And, a whole lot more
Categories: Australian mental health resources